The Web Dashboard is the browser-based view of your Clover system you use to:
- Set up the payment options that work for your business — including tips, taxes, and card types.
- Track sales and view trends.
- Take payments and send invoices on the web.
- Export information for bookkeeping.
- Set up additional features such as online ordering, customer loyalty, and more.
Accessing your Clover Dashboard
You use the same email and password to access your Clover account from anywhere, including the Web Dashboard on a browser, or the Clover Go app.
If you already set a password for Clover, for example, during your online application or after receiving your Clover welcome email, enter it here to get to the dashboard.
If you don’t remember your password or might not have ever set one, follow the steps below to access your Clover account.
- From a browser, go to clover.com and select Login, or go directly to clover.com/login.
- Select Access Your Account.
- Enter the email address associated with your Clover account. If you’re the business owner, this is the email address used to sign up for Clover. If you’re an employee of a Clover merchant, this is the email address entered for you by your store manager or owner.
- Check your email — you’ll receive a message with a unique link to set a password and log in.
If you don’t receive an email right away, the email you entered doesn’t match the email in the Clover system. Try again to make sure you typed the email correctly.
For additional support, contact Gravity Payments Support at (866) 701-4700. For your security, a Gravity Payments representative will ask for your Merchant ID (MID) and/or Tax Identification Number (TIN), so please have that information handy.