For more troubleshooting options for the Clover® Station, please visit the Clover® Dashboard at https://www.clover.com/dashboard/login.
If a problem persists, please contact Gravity Payments Support at (866) 701-4700.
How to Soft Reboot your Clover® Station
The Clover® Station automatically reboots every 24 hours to improve performance and security. You can reset the automatic reboot time in the Settings app.
Important: Do not remove any other cables while the Clover Station is powered on. Removing the display cord (marked with a green sticker and indicator) can permanently damage the device.
Devices connected via USB to the bottom of the printer can be safely added and removed while the Clover® Station is on. You may need to reboot the Clover® Station for it to recognize new USB devices.
- Swipe down from the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Reboot”, then select “Reboot” again when prompted.
The Station powers off momentarily and then turns on again on its own.
How to Hard Reboot your Clover® Station
- Unplug the display cord from the bottom of Clover® Station.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Plug the display cord back into the bottom of Clover® Station.
- Allow the device to reboot.
- After your Clover® Station restarts, log in.