Need an e-commerce solution? We recommend Ecwid
As you know, many small businesses are turning to e-commerce in the wake of COVID-19. To help with this transition, we are recommending Ecwid to our current merchants.
For more business advice, see Gravity’s Small-Business Survival Kit.
- What is Ecwid?
- How can Gravity help?
- What businesses are a good fit for Ecwid?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I sign up?
What is Ecwid?
Ecwid is a tool that allows you to quickly and easily open an online store.
Within a few hours of signing up, you can:
- build a new website (like this).
- add an Ecwid shopping cart to your existing website.
- sell your products on Facebook and Instagram.
How can Gravity help?
We know that it can be daunting to break into the world of eCommerce and set up your own website.
To help you get on your way to having a great-looking website, we’ve assembled an amazing team to assist you.
What businesses are a good fit for Ecwid?
Here are a few examples:
- boutiques/apparel retailers.
- mini marts.
- bottle shops/breweries.
- hardware and home goods stores.
- CSA merchants who normally sell at farmers markets.
But there are many more. Really, anyone who wants to sell their products online, and doesn’t have a website or doesn’t have inventory and a shopping cart on their existing website would be a fit.
How much does it cost?
We recommend signing up for the Venture Plan, which costs $15 per month (or $12.50 if you pay for a whole year).
Ecwid has other tiers, but the Venture plan offers:
- the ability to sell on Facebook and Instagram.
- support via chat.
- your own domain name.
- the ability to list up to 100 products.
There is a free tier, but you do not get any of the above features, and can only list 10 products.
How do I sign up?
Send an email to [email protected] with your DBA, the business owner’s name, and your email address.