How To plug in the FD130 Credit Card Terminal
Watch this how to video to plug in the FD130 credit card terminal offered through Gravity Payments credit card processor.
Step by Step instructions: How To Plug In FD130
- Turn over the terminal.
- Pull the latch in the middle of the terminal to release plastic backing.
- If you have a pin-pad, install that first.
- Take the pin-pad’s USB cord and insert into the port labeled with a black USB symbol.
- Next, plug in the communication type (phone line or ethernet).
- If you’re using ethernet, plug the ethernet cord into the port labeled with three yellow boxes.
- If you’re using a phone line, plug the phone line into the port labeled with a blue phone.
- Finally, plug the black power cord into the port in the side located in the middle of the terminal.
- The terminal will activate. You’ll know it’s on when the terminal screen says Loading.