How To plug in the FD130 Credit Card Terminal
Watch this how to video to plug in the FD130 credit card terminal.
Step by Step instructions: How To Plug In FD130
- Turn over the terminal.
- Pull the latch in the middle of the terminal to release plastic backing.
- If you have a pin-pad, install that first.
- Take the pin-pad’s USB cord and insert into the port labeled with a black USB symbol.
- Next, plug in the communication type (phone line or ethernet).
- If you’re using ethernet, plug the ethernet cord into the port labeled with three yellow boxes.
- If you’re using a phone line, plug the phone line into the port labeled with a blue phone.
- Finally, plug the black power cord into the port in the side located in the middle of the terminal.
- The terminal will activate. You’ll know it’s on when the terminal screen says Loading.