Gloria Food: No-fee online
ordering for restaurants
For more business resources, see our Coronavirus Small-Business Survival Kit.
To help you get set up for online ordering as fast as possible, we’re recommending Gloria Food — restaurant ordering software that lets you take unlimited orders with zero fees.
Here’s what we like about it:
- Gloria is easy to set up.
- It’s affordable.
- You can link Gloria to your existing Facebook account.
- We can help you with set-up.
- $29/month to take online payments.
- We will set up a free* Payeezy gateway for you. (Set-up takes 24-48 hours, during which time you can still work on getting the website set up and take in store pickups.)
- Optional: $9/month for a new web domain. (There’s no charge for adding the service to an existing website.)
- Facebook ordering is free, unless you want to take online payments.
To get set up with Gloria, you’ll need the following:
- Phone or tablet to receive orders. (We can push the app to you.)
- Your website address, if applicable. We can also work off your company’s Facebook page.
- About an hour of your time.
When you’re ready to start, send us an email at [email protected].
We’ll walk you through the process and help with menu builds as necessary.
*Gravity Payments is temporarily waiving the costs for the Payeezy gateway and we will not be setting up a different merchant account at this time. Free set-up is subject to change.