IDEAS FOR REPURPOSING CONTENT
When you’ve put time and resources into creating the content for a core deliverable, such as a white paper, you can reuse that information in a number of ways.
For example, core content can be repurposed to become the foundation for:
- A single, high-level blog post (or a series of blog posts).
- Social-media posts (which could also drive to the blog posts).
- An email drip campaign (or nurture mails).
- An e-book (which could be expanded to include a supplement that includes answers to readers’ questions).
- Quora posts.
- A physical leave-behind.
- A sales sheet.
- A slideshare presentation.
- A live presentation.
- A video (or series of videos).
- A workshop.
- A podcast (or series of podcasts).
- A webinar.
- An infographic (and/or “chunkable” social microcontent (mini infographics/stats).
- Content for newsletters (internal or external).