This brief video shows you how to run an Apple Pay, Google Wallet, or other contactless sale on the FD130 credit card terminal.
- Choose “Credit/Debit” option
- Choose “Sale” option
- Enter sale amount
- Press green enter key
- Place phone over terminal
- Wait for transaction to process
- Once transaction is processed, you’ll be given a receipt
- Choose “Yes” to print out a customer receipt
Don’t have the technology necessary to accept these types of payments? No worries! Gravity Payments is equipped with NFC terminals to get your business accepting Apple Pay and Google Wallet payments whenever you’re ready. Reach out and let us know how we can help you.
Believe in incredibly accessible business?
Get the Gravity newsletter for FAQs, tools, and camaraderie.