I was born in Chicago, but my family moved seven times before landing in Issaquah when I was six-years-old. I’ve been here ever since. I went to college at Washington State University (Go Cougs) and then moved to downtown Seattle. I absolutely love the Northwest and everything it has to offer. I have one younger sister and parents that always kept me grounded in the important things in life: your health, family, and friends. I currently reside in West Seattle with my wife.
Previously, I was a National Sales Manager for a sports medicine company. I specialized in scaling and growing revenue, but my best days were spent coaching and providing encouragement to our Sales Team and equipping them with the tools they needed to be successful in the field. Any day I can celebrate a team victory is a great day for me. I’m very much self motivated, so I’m looking forward to continuing to be my own CEO.
Sales Training Development
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media!
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
- Favorite Food: I actually collect limited edition boxes of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. Weird, I know.
- Favorite Movie: Garden State and The Beach
- Favorite Book: How The Grinch Stole Christmas
- Hobbies: Running, skiing, cycling, video games, watching the NBA, Seahawks, and WSU Cougars, and hunting down unique beers.
- Favorite Quote: “Carpe Diem”