I’m Shantel! I’m from Nampa, ID (outskirts of Boise). I went to Portland State University my freshman year of college and then finished the last three years at Boise State. I have a degree in Communication & Public Relations. I enjoy reading new books & seeing new places. Fun Fact: I did my first scuba dive in the South Pacific in The Marshall Islands.
Living in Europe for a year and having a job since I was 14 has taught me to work with different people who have different ideas and learning how to make things work regardless. I love working as a team and looking out for the greater good. My experiences have taught me how to stay positive and persevere. I use those skills to help Gravity become the most trusted merchant service provide in the next 5-10 years.
Sales Representative - Boise
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media!
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
- Favorite Food: Crab legs, steak, and potatoes.
- Favorite Movie: Sweet Home Alabama
- Favorite Book: The Harry Potter series
- Hobbies: Traveling, camping, and reading.
- Favorite Quote: “When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell