I’m Shantel! I’m from Nampa, ID (outskirts of Boise). I have a degree in Communication & Public Relations from Boise State. I’m a wife & a mom to two little girls. I enjoy reading new books & seeing new places. Fun Fact: I did my first scuba dive in the North Pacific in the Marshall Islands.
Living in Europe for a year and having a job since I was 14 has taught me to work with different people who have different ideas and learning how to make things work regardless. I love working as a team and looking out for the greater good. My experiences have taught me how to stay positive and persevere. I’d like to use those skills to help Gravity become the most trusted merchant service provide in the next 5-10 years.
Partnership Development Manager
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media!
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
- Favorite Food: Crab legs and nachos
- Favorite Movie: Sweet Home Alabama
- Favorite Book: The Harry Potter series
- Hobbies: Traveling, camping, and reading.
- Favorite Quote: “When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell