I grew up just down the freeway a bit. My whole family lives in King County/Pierce County, but I’m the only one in Seattle proper. I’m an only child with five sets of grandparents and my folks are still married.
I worked in coffee on 4th and Pine for two years and then worked another two years at a coffee shop in Pike Place Market. I can think through problems when things feel chaotic. I believe in the power of a healthful breakfast, so I also make oats for people in the office pretty often.
- Favorite Food: Drive-in style cheeseburgers
- Favorite Movie: Sugar & Spice
- Favorite Book: Any memoir
- Hobbies: Throwing clay, hanging with my dog, finding good drive-in style cheeseburgers or cheap dumplings.
- Favorite Quote: “Dress for less.” – Ross
- Favorite Gravity Merchant: Tippe and Drague