I was raised in Seattle. I went to Shorecrest High School and got my BS from Central Washington University. I’m currently enrolled in a MBA program at Willamette University! I LOVE fashion, animals, and traveling.
I came to Gravity four years ago via a Craigslist ad. I was looking for a career and a company to push me to the next level. I have worked in health departments, waitressing, and banking prior to coming to Gravity. When I first started, my prior banking knowledge was helpful in helping our customer service team at the time better understand banking policy and procedures. Currently, I’ve been able to use my coursework in my MBA program to propel my career forward. It has also allowed me to better understand business owners needs and how I can best serve them.
You can find me working accounts on the east coast, Seattle, and Portland. My music tastes include country, hip hop, and punk rock. I am also a long distance runner and love running half marathons. It helps me focus and builds resilience.
Partnership Sales Rep
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media!
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
- Favorite Food: I have no preferences. I literally love almost anything if it tastes good. I once ate jellyfish in Vietnam. They have really good food there.
- Favorite Movie: Almost Famous
- Favorite Book: On The Road by Jack Kerouac
- Hobbies: Yoga
- Favorite Quote: “Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- Favorite Gravity Merchant: They all are!