How To run a sale Dejavoo Z9 Credit Card Terminal
Watch this how to video to run a sale Dejavoo Z9 credit card terminal.
Step by Step instructions: How To Run A Sale on Dejavoo Z9
- From the main screen, make sure the right side of your terminal says Sale.
- Enter in the sale amount.
- Press green OK key to confirm the sale amount.
- If prompted, enter in a tip amount.
- If entered in a tip amount, press green OK key to confirm.
- Confirm the amount of your sale.
- If sale amount is correct, press green OK key to confirm.
- Now tap, insert, swipe, or key enter the customer’s credit card information.
- For a chip card, insert in the EMV slot located at the bottom of the terminal.
- If you can swipe the customer’s card, swipe it now.
- The terminal will connect to authorize the payment.
- The terminal will prompt your customer to sign the receipt.
- Once customer is done signing, press the green OK key.
- A receipt will print.
- The terminal will prompt you to Press Any Key to print a customer receipt.