Electronic Billing & Invoicing
Tired of mailing invoices to customers? The time and expense of paper billing is a major hinderance for most businesses. Utilizing electronic billing and invoicing through one of Gravity Payments’ supported payment gateways makes emailing invoices and billing customers electronically quick and streamlined. No more trips to the post office!
How Electronic Billing Works
Common Questions about Electronic Billing
What are the benefits for my business?
There are many benefits your business reaps by setting up electronic billing. Some of those include:
- Easier and faster way to accept payments
- Accept payments any time and any where
- Fewer late payments
- Incorporate recurring billing to make getting your payments faster
- Safe and secure payments through tokenization
- Integrate with your accounting software
- Reduce your impact on the environment by going paperless
How does this solution help assess risk for my business?
Similar to most of the benefits, electronic billing also can help your company assess risk by:
- Closing the cash flow gap making it easier to assess your company’s budget every month
- Reducing the amount of human error caused by losing paper receipts or invoices
- Incorporating recurring billing to simplify the payment process even more
Source: manufacturer website