Merchant Services For Churches
Long gone are the days where a church’s only source of donation was passing a small basket down the pews for parishioners to give their tithe. Today, churches have expanded and grown with technology and now many have a need to accept credit card payments from their congregation. From allowing your congregation the ability to set up recurring or one time donations online to taking payments at church book stores or cafés, the need continues to grow and evolve. Gravity Payments looks at churches the same way we do all merchant service industries — uniquely. Instead of offering a solution right out of the gate, we spend time to learn about your business to define what you really want and need to run your organization as efficiently as possible
Our Support Team is there for you 24 hours a day, and with no phone trees you can rest assured you will get someone on the phone when you need them.
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media!
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
Why do more churches trust Gravity Payments?
- We’re honest. So much so, we’ll tell you if we can’t beat a great deal you’re already getting.
- We’re completely transparent. We don’t hide anything in the fine print or confuse you with industry jargon.
- We provide good old-fashioned customer service. You won’t be stuck in a phone tree or talk to a robot. Our Support Team is on call 24/7 to help whenever you may have an issue.
- We don’t talk. We listen. You run the conversation and tell us how you want to run your business. We’ll figure out what we can do to help.
- We have your best interests in mind. We don’t sell you equipment or services you don’t need. Our only motivation is to help find the solution that best fits your business.
- We make it simple to accept payments. As soon as you tell us what you need, we’ll do all the heavy lifting.
If you have questions about accepting payments, or aren’t really sure where to begin, let’s have a quick chat! Fill out the form above and someone on our team will be standing by, ready to answer any questions you may have.
What features do churches usually need from a credit card processor?
- Recurring and One Time Donations
- Credit Card Terminals
- Process credit card transactions at a counter with a credit card terminal. We offer EMV chip card, magnetic swipe, and contactless payments like Apple Pay and Samsung Pay. You can process voids, returns, and more through WiFi, 3G, ethernet, or the phone line. For more information on credit card terminals, click here.
Other merchant services from Gravity Payments for churches:
- Accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover)
- Credit Card Processing
- Scalability with your business
- Hundreds of products and services to continually fit the needs of your organization
- We build solutions to fit your needs
- We don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach
- No leases
- 24-hour Customer Support
- No phone trees. Get support from a real person when you need it.
- Personal Account Representative
- Mobile Payments
- Magnetic stripe reader*
- Key-enter payments
- Backoffice reporting*
- Works with most devices (iOS/Android)
- POS Systems
- Sales reporting and analytics
- Customer management
- Employee management
- Inventory management
- And more!
- Working Capital
- Help grow your organization
- Free and easy application process
- No late payments
- Flexible terms
- Access to immediate funds
- Gift Card and Loyalty programs
- Detailed Statements
*Some features not available on all equipment