I grew up in the Seattle area and attended the University of Washington where I got my BA in Psychology with a Music minor. I had grand dreams of being a music therapist and marrying those two things together, but I’ve always had a penchant for working with technology. So, here I am doing IT for Gravity today.
My parents gave me a lot of freedom when I was younger. Sometimes that backfires, but I learned early on that unless I took initiative, no one was going to make me take initiative and have agency in my own life. I think that has shaped who I am now.
I worked at an IT help desk during college and was the sole customer service rep for an online retailer afterwards. All of that is to say: I have a strong service background and I don’t think that will ever leave me. I strive for the 10 minute SLA during work hours to make sure the needs of our team are handled before anything else. Making sure people on our team are happy with their technology is my passion, and hopefully that is making everyone’s working lives easier and better.
- Favorite Food: There’s a Vietnamese egg noodle soup called Mi Hoanh Thanh which is my favorite ever.
- Favorite Movie: The Prestige
- Favorite Book: Flower For Algernon
- Hobbies: Crocheting
- Favorite Quote: “It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” – The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Favorite Gravity Merchant: The Dog Resort. They’re super friendly and always take great care of my dog.