I enjoyed my young adult years in Salt Lake City as a post modern industrial punk with no direction. Life caught up fast, so I moved faster. Studied multimedia design and spent my early formative career with a SLC marketing agency for 15 years.
My wife and I spent almost all of our vacations visiting Seattle, and thought it may be better to live here and visit other places. My wife, two kids, and I moved to Seattle and quickly felt at home. My family made me the person I am. I want to be more to support them, teach them, and experience life through them. And coffee.
I’ve made logos, flyers, t-shirts, infographics, websites, postcards, stickers, signage, admin panels, web applications, mobile layouts, and landing pages. I’ve performed user research, mockups, wireframes, scripts, banners, live audio, and I’ve been on kitchen duty twice!
It’s been magical.
- Favorite Food: Pizza. Specifically, Ballard Pizza Company: Pepperoni, Pineapple, Jalapeños.
- Favorite Movie: Empire Strikes Back
- Favorite Book: Hyperspace: A Scientific Odyssey Through Parallel Universes, Time Warps, and the 10th Dimension by Michio Kaku
- Hobbies: Audio production
- Favorite Quote: It’s a tie.
“He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.” —Douglas Adams
“It must be a Thursday, I could never get the hang of Thursday.” —Arthur Dent
- Favorite Gravity Merchant: Java Jahn