I was born on an Air Force Base in California and immediately moved to Holland where we lived for four years. Although I’ve lived in two foreign countries and four different states, I call Idaho home. I speak fluent Portuguese and am literate in Spanish.
I am an Eagle Scout and spent over 20 years in the program (mostly as a volunteer adult leader). I’ve been on well over 100 campouts, totaling nearly a full year in the outdoors. Now my favorite type of camping includes room service and a continental breakfast.
I used to do taxidermy as a hobby and competed in multiple states and at the national level. At one point, I took 3rd Place at the World Championships.
I have over two decades of experience in sales and customer service. I’ve spent my career treating people by the Golden Rule and am looking forward to adding to the incredible culture you already have at Gravity.
Sales Representative - Boise
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media!
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
- Favorite Food: Cheesecake. (Does that count?) Smothered Pork Barbacoa burritos from Cafe Rio is a close second.
- Favorite Movie: American Sniper or Pitch Perfect (I know, both ends of the spectrum.)
- Favorite Book: The Jack Ryan series.
- Hobbies: Traveling, hiking, exploring, mountain biking, and meeting new people.
- Favorite Quote: “If anyone speaks ill of you, so live your life that no one will believe them.” – Unknown