I grew up in Boise. Our neighborhood sat against the edge of a suburb, with nothing but desert and hills to the south. Much of my childhood was spent exploring the desert landscape and this is where I formed my curious and adventurous personality.
I spent 14 years working in the Boise School District as a Site Coordinator in their before and after school program. In my past career, I learned a great deal about helping families and developing custom learning plans for their children. I learned a lot about patience and how to develop a win-win for families using our services. I bring that experience to Gravity and have been able to continue to help people in our Boise community and beyond.
Sales Representative - Boise
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media![addthis_horizontal_follow_buttons]
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
Would you like to schedule a time to talk with a Specialist?
- Favorite Food: Sushi. Specifically, spicy tuna and unagi.
- Favorite Movie: There Will Be Blood
- Favorite Book: Walking Dead graphic novels
- Hobbies: Playing the guitar
- Favorite Quote: “If you give me three hours to chop down a tree, I will use two hours to sharpen the axe.” – Abraham Lincoln
- Favorite Gravity Merchant: The Beardsmith. They specialize in haircuts and beard trims for men. They have an awesome old timey barber vibe AND they give you a beer while you wait!