I grew up in Boise. Our neighborhood sat against the edge of a suburb, with nothing but desert and hills to the south. Much of my childhood was spent exploring the desert landscape and this is where I formed my curious and adventurous personality.
I spent 14 years working in the Boise School District as a Site Coordinator in their before and after school program. In my past career, I learned a great deal about helping families and developing custom learning plans for their children. I learned a lot about patience and how to develop a win-win for families using our services. I bring that experience to Gravity and have been able to continue to help people in our Boise community and beyond.
Sales Representative - Boise
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media!
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
Would you like to schedule a time to talk with a Specialist?
- Favorite Food: Sushi. Specifically, spicy tuna and unagi.
- Favorite Movie: There Will Be Blood
- Favorite Book: Walking Dead graphic novels
- Hobbies: Playing the guitar
- Favorite Quote: “If you give me three hours to chop down a tree, I will use two hours to sharpen the axe.” – Abraham Lincoln
- Favorite Gravity Merchant: The Beardsmith. They specialize in haircuts and beard trims for men. They have an awesome old timey barber vibe AND they give you a beer while you wait!