I’m from a small town in Eastern Washington and decided to attend Washington State University (GO COUGS!) However, after living in a small town for 22 years, I felt like I was about to crawl out of my skin and decided to make the move to Seattle the day after graduation. Since then I’ve been living it up, making memories and stirring up shenanigans ever since.
I’m deathly afraid of worms – the no face thing really gets me.
If I were fruit, I would definitely be a pineapple.
When I was 15, I broke my tibia and fibula in half – compound fracture out the back of my leg. I have a titanium alloy rod drilled down the center of my tibia. I’ve had a bone graph, and I was told I would never run or exercise again… except, I’ve run various marathons since then, and I’m a competitive CrossFit athlete, so you could say I’m pretty fancy… or at the very least that I love a good challenge.
Also, I’m a single mom to the most incredible tiny human…she’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me and a daily reminder that I’m blessed beyond measure…
I also mother two severely overweight English Bulldogs – one of which is extremely well behaved and the other is a serious party monster. You could say food is my love language.
Overall, I would say I’m on a mission to serve others, build a life that deserves an autobiography and leave a little glitter wherever I go.
My primary focus is serving others, finding solutions and creating an experience that wreaks of customer service.
Sales Representative - Greater Puget Sound
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media!
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
- Favorite Food: Sushi…Thai…and Cupcakes (more specifically, PARTY CHIP). All of which are equally tied.
- Favorite Movie: Great Expectations
- Favorite Book: The Great Gatsby, The Four Agreements, and You Are A Badass.
- Hobbies: CrossFit, Running, Hiking, and various forms of NATURE THUGGING. Cooking. Adventures (specified by anything noteworthy of re-telling) AND writing.
- Favorite Quote: If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.