I am a native Idahoan, born in Sun Valley, Idaho. I am mother to a beautiful little girl, Beatriz. We love to spend our days baking, exploring the outdoors and having mini spa days. I attended cosmetology school in Boise, Idaho. After 15 years in the bar/service industry and 10 years in cosmetology I have decided to go back to school for Business and start a new adventure with Gravity Payments.
I believe my background in creating custom service for each of my guest, that cater to their specific needs will be a great assist to Gravity. I have learned how to quickly asses clients tone and energy, making each interaction unique and genuine.
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media!
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
Would you like to schedule a time to talk with a Specialist?
- Favorite Food: SPICY Thai Food
- Favorite Movie: I would be lying if I said I had a favorite movie but I re-watch Grey’s Anatomy, The O.C. and Gossip Girl over and over again.
- Favorite Book: Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- Hobbies: Hot yoga, throwing birthday parties and drinking sparkling wine.
- Favorite Quote: “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” ― Dr. Seuss