I grew up in the midwest, but have had stints of life in Boulder, CO and Kansas City, MO. I currently live in St Louis, but ultimately intend to relocate out West again soon.
I don’t have children, but I do have an adorable black lab named Betsy whom I spoil quite a bit, because she deserves it.
I have a passion for National Parks and try to make it to one at least once a year. I enjoy pretty much anything that gets me outside and in touch with nature. I’m currently at 22 parks visited and counting.
I also love traveling in general, and I think my favorite place so far has been my trip to Iceland. It kind of has everything and is incredibly beautiful. I still dream of getting to New Zealand but haven’t pulled that one off yet.
I hope to use my skills in technology as well as my interpersonal skills to become an effective and key member of the team at Gravity. I’m really looking forward to collaborating with others in order to solve problems and overcome challenges.
- Favorite Food: Taco’s of course
- Favorite Movie: If I had to pick I’d say The Shining, but pretty much anything Kubrick is good in my book.
- Favorite Book: Love In The Time of Cholera
- Hobbies: Hiking, Camping, Crossfit, Bicycling, Motorcycles
- Favorite Quote: “We learn something every day, and lots of times it’s that what we learned the day before was wrong.“