Hi! My name is Ruth. I grew up in Seattle, but my family and I are originally from Hong Kong (I was born there!). I am very grateful to have grown up in 2 different cultures (American and Chinese), and it has definitely made me into who I am today. I graduated from Seattle Pacific University where I studied Visual Communications. I loved that field so much I decided to make it my career, and I am very excited to continue that journey here at Gravity.
I genuinely love to create. Whether it is the creation of new ideas, design, or art, I truly believe that it is what I am meant to do. I strive to consistently think outside the box in order to feel inspired and challenged. This characteristic allows me to enjoy initiating new ideas and bringing them to life. Developing creative strategies and contributing in a good brainstorming session is something I enjoy as well.
- Favorite Food: Fried ice cream
- Favorite Movie: Howl’s Moving Castle by Hayao Miyazaki
- Favorite Book: Creative Spaces by Angie Myung and Ted Vadakan
- Hobbies: Traveling, creating art, dessert tasting
- Favorite Quote: “Whenever someone creates something with all of their heart, then that creation is given a soul.”