My name is Phil and I am from Victoria, Canada. I now live in Seattle with my wife and daughter, but I still have a deep longing for some fresh Tim Hortons. I received my undergraduate degree at University of Victoria in Cultural Anthropology. I then spent two years working in HIV advocacy and education in South Africa, Kenya, and India with my wife before moving to Seattle.
My education and travels have provided a strong foundation for me to understand people from every walk of life. I love to learn about people, their unique stories and have a desire to try my best to better their lives. The opportunity to work with and help people and businesses is why I love working at Gravity Payments.
Inside Sales Manager
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media!
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
- Favorite Food: Chinese, especially Din Tai Fung.
- Favorite Movie: Pride and Prejudice – the Keira Knightly version.
- Favorite Book: The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan and completed by Brandon Sanderson.
- Hobbies: Watching Soccer, Go FC Barcelona! I also love to hike and travel. P.S. My favorite album is ATLiens by Outkast.
- Favorite Quote: “The Earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens.” – Bahá’u’lláh
- Favorite Gravity Merchant: The Jewel of India in Seattle’s University District.