My name is Phil and I am from Victoria, Canada. I now live in Seattle with my wife and daughter, but I still have a deep longing for some fresh Tim Hortons. I received my undergraduate degree at University of Victoria in Cultural Anthropology. I then spent two years working in HIV advocacy and education in South Africa, Kenya, and India with my wife before moving to Seattle.
My education and travels have provided a strong foundation for me to understand people from every walk of life. I love to learn about people, their unique stories and have a desire to try my best to better their lives. The opportunity to work with and help people and businesses is why I love working at Gravity Payments.
Inside Sales Manager
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media![addthis_horizontal_follow_buttons]
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
- Favorite Food: Chinese, especially Din Tai Fung.
- Favorite Movie: Pride and Prejudice – the Keira Knightly version.
- Favorite Book: The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan and completed by Brandon Sanderson.
- Hobbies: Watching Soccer, Go FC Barcelona! I also love to hike and travel. P.S. My favorite album is ATLiens by Outkast.
- Favorite Quote: “The Earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens.” – Bahá’u’lláh
- Favorite Gravity Merchant: The Jewel of India in Seattle’s University District.