I was born and raised in Boise Idaho, graduating from Vallivue High School in 2007. After graduation, I decided to join the United States Army and was placed into a recon unit in the 82nd Airborne. I was deployed from 2009 to 2010 to Afghanistan and decided that after my first 4 year contract I was ready to be a civilian again. Before going back to school, I spent some time traveling around the world and developed a passion for seeking new places and cultures. I was fortunate enough to spend some time on a sail boat throughout my travels and its now my main goal to get back out on the water! Ideally, I would like to retire on a catamaran and sail the world.
I believe my experiences in demanding environments as well as exposure to many cultures will help bring some broad diversity to Team Gravity. I love taking on new challenges and having to adapt to new situations that require critical thinking. I chose the business route in college because of the broad subjects taught, and by doing so I developed a passion for marketing and economics. I hope that my educational skills acquired over the last four years can bring some new ideas and strategies to Team Gravity.
- Favorite Food: Sushi or anything from the sea!
- Favorite Movie: Recently…Once upon a time in the west
- Favorite Book: Citizen Soldiers
- Hobbies: Skiing, Mountain biking, Backpacking, Fishing, Building Cars and Sailing!
- Favorite Quote: “”Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” – Carl Gustav Jung