I was born and raised in the fertile valley where seeds are planted and tulips thrive in the moist soil known as Skagit Valley. I escaped our small village of Mount Vernon and attended Washington State University where I graduated with a degree in communications. In my younger years, I lived briefly in Los Angeles, Boston, New York, and more recently in sunny Fort Lauderdale where I managed a luxury boutique resort. I’m happy to now be home and again living near family here in the Pacific Northwest. I love to travel and have visited 22 countries and nearly every state.
Having worked for very large global corporations, small privately owned businesses, as well as the federal government, I will bring well rounded experiences, points of view, and strategies to the team.
- Favorite Food: Anything Italian. And sushi. Oh, and Mexican.
- Favorite Movie: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Favorite Book: Richard Branson: The Virgin Way
- Favorite Quote: “It is what it is.”
- Hobbies: Typical OCD stuff: Cleaning, organizing, obsessing. And travel.