Originally from Mount Vernon, I attended Washington State University where I graduated with a degree in communications. I have lived and worked in Seattle, Los Angeles, Boston, New York, Fort Lauderdale and am happy to now be home again in the Pacific Northwest.
Working for large global corporations, privately owned small business, as well as US Department of State, I bring broad experiences, dynamic points of view, and skilled strategies to the team. My passion is travel and I have visited over 20 countries and nearly every state.
- Favorite Food: Anything Italian. And sushi. Oh, and Mexican.
- Favorite Movie: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Favorite Book: Richard Branson: The Virgin Way
- Favorite Quote: “It is what it is.”
- Hobbies: Typical OCD stuff: Cleaning, organizing, obsessing. And travel.