My earliest days of memory started when I was a big eyed, golden haired child traveling around the Northwest with my mom, who sold vintage Levis for a living. U-hauls were like our caravans as we gathered antique clothing and treasures from the pasts of people we’d never known. Each day was an adventure.
Chaos eventually simmered into stability, and we established a steady home life in Boise, ID. I graduated from Boise State University with a degree in Marketing, which is the department I work in today!
Growing up in a whirlwind gave me a wonderful gift that I’ve used many times while at Gravity—adaptability. The ability to adapt to new ideas, roles, and challenges has been incredibly useful with Gravity’s culture.
- Favorite Food: Strawberries
- Favorite Movie: American Beauty
- Favorite Book: Books by Kurt Vonnegut, Albert Camus, and David Sedaris
- Hobbies: Dance, yoga, creating, and hiking.
- Favorite Quote: “Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.” – Erich Fromm