I’m originally from Atlanta, GA and have lived in Georgia my entire life until moving to Washington last October. I attended Georgia Southern and graduated with a BS in Biology and a Master’s in Business Administration.
An experience that made me the person I am today is going on a mission trip to Haiti. This experience taught me to appreciate all of the opportunities and amenities that sometimes people take for granted. I really enjoy mission trips and working with nonprofit organizations that focus on providing services for less fortunate children.
I use my extensive sales and management background to contribute to Team Gravity in the Sales Department. My background helps me effectively handle our existing merchants needs and concerns in a professional and efficient manner.
Direcotr of Sales
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media![addthis_horizontal_follow_buttons]
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
- Favorite Food: I love Italian and Mexican food!
- Favorite Movie: The Five Heartbeats
- Favorite Book: Anything by James Patterson – I love murder mystery books!
- Hobbies: Hiking, shopping, and listening to music.
- Favorite Quote: “Excuses are stepping stones to failure.”
- Favorite Gravity Merchant: I love all of our merchants!