I’m originally from Atlanta, GA and have lived in Georgia my entire life until moving to Washington last October. I attended Georgia Southern and graduated with a BS in Biology and a Master’s in Business Administration.
An experience that made me the person I am today is going on a mission trip to Haiti. This experience taught me to appreciate all of the opportunities and amenities that sometimes people take for granted. I really enjoy mission trips and working with nonprofit organizations that focus on providing services for less fortunate children.
I use my extensive sales and management background to contribute to Team Gravity in the Merchant Relations Department. My background helps me effectively handle our existing merchants needs and concerns in a professional and efficient manner. I use my sales background to come up with creative ways to close new merchant accounts.
Merchant Relations Representative
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media!
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
- Favorite Food: I love Italian and Mexican food!
- Favorite Movie: The Five Heartbeats
- Favorite Book: Anything by James Patterson – I love murder mystery books!
- Hobbies: Hiking, shopping, and listening to music.
- Favorite Quote: “Excuses are stepping stones to failure.”
- Favorite Gravity Merchant: I love all of our merchants!