I grew up in the suburbs of Phoenix, Arizona and spent most of my time as a child acting, dancing, and daydreaming of a far-off land. I was raised in a creative environment where I was encouraged to express myself and always dream big. Fortunately, I had an older brother who consistently pushed me to chase those dreams and to never stop learning. We spent most of our days together escaping the desert heat watching movie after movie. This family tradition weathered the years of my childhood and ultimately gave me my greatest passions, the ones on which my entire career would be built – filmmaking, storytelling, and creating.
I eventually attended Arizona State University where I studied Film and English Literature. During the summer of 2015, I moved to Seattle to pursue internship opportunities with REEL GRRLS and Sundance Film Festival. I quickly fell in love with the city itself and all it had to offer and decided to stay. Moving to Seattle was like taking a whole new lease on life. I took up photography and incorporated those disciplines into my video production work. I’m excited to combine my passions, hunger for knowledge, and creativity with work that I do at Gravity.
- Favorite Food: Gyro, sushi, and tacos.
- Favorite Movie: There Will Be Blood, Tree of Life, and Lady Bird.
- Favorite Book: Anna Karenina and I Am Waltz by Matt Dho
- Hobbies: Hiking and watching movies.
- Favorite Quote: “While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one.” – Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire