I’m a native New Yorker who came to Seattle in 2010 after a five-year stint in Boston. I’ve been obsessed with design since early childhood, and my passion has continued to grow wild for over 25 years. My journey has included everything from branding and identity design for small businesses to web design and development for various household names in the agency world.
Fun fact: I nerd out ridiculously hard on a number of topics including baseball, logos, 80s music, and 80s wrestling.
I am very excited to empower Team Gravity through effective visual communication across digital and print mediums. My “everyone wins” approach is aimed to fulfill the intentions of others and ultimately create value for our clients.
- Favorite Food: New York Pizza.
- Favorite Movie: Major League, The Running Man, and Airheads.
- Favorite Book: Get in the Van, Pretty Much Everything, and Tools of Titans.
- Hobbies: Drumming, metal, the 80’s, weightlifting, bowling, video games, scrabble, cards….. I’m a hobby guy.
- Favorite Quote: “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky