I grew up in Southern California and went to school at Upland High School, Chaffey College, and Cal State San Bernardino. I went to college to be a teacher but never ended up doing that. I have two awesome sons, 16 and 20 years old. My husband is a general contractor, and we love living in Middleton.
I worked in hospital IT for 11 1/2 years. I trained and was IT support to physicians and nurses which gave me great experience and contributes to my customer service experience here at Gravity.
- Favorite Food: I love Italian and Mexican food
- Favorite Movie: Sixteen Candles and Breakfast Club
- Favorite Book: The Girl on the Train
- Hobbies: Spending time with my family
- Favorite Quote: “Live well, laugh often, love much.”