I grew up in Phoenix, Arizona. Outside of high school I fell in love with creative writing and I got my Associates in the Arts. I’ve worked a wide variety of jobs including cooking, real estate, piano tuning, banking, beer delivery and more. I love learning new things as it keeps me entertained.
Due to the vast range in my background and experiences, I can contribute to Team Gravity in a number of ways. My background as an entrepreneur has helped me understand how to self manage and focus on progress. As a beer delivery driver, I became the lead for my department where I learned how to manage a team and how to see things beyond a single department and understand how the business works as a whole. I’ve always put an emphasis on great customer service and I extend that great service to my co-workers.
- Favorite Food: Asian food is probably my favorite. Chinese, Thai, sushi, you name it. I love it all.
- Favorite Movie: This is one of the toughest questions you can ask me. At the moment, I’ll say Gangs of New York. Bill the Butcher is probably my favorite character in anything ever.
- Favorite Book: I Am Waltz. When the movie comes out, it’ll be my favorite movie.
- Hobbies: Writing, watching movies and Youtube cooking shows that I use to sharpen my culinary expertise, and other awesome stuff.
- Favorite Quote:“I am not who you think I am; I am not who I think I am; I am who I think you think I am.” – Thomas Cooley