I am Ihor Pechkovskyi. I was born and grew up in Ukraine. Life in Ukraine is different. It makes you grow up faster, applying my experiences I had there in the USA was very beneficial! I came to the USA in 2012 at the age of 20 knowing only a tiny bit of English, so my first jobs were in housekeeping and dishwashing. In six months of moving here, I started working in a Chinese restaurant and very soon became a server. I spent two and half years working in restaurants and got to love seeing how small business owners work. I wanted to learn more about business and decided to go into merchant services to spend more time with business owners!
I love working with business owners, and I care very much about their business. I want to help them in any way I can. Having even a small impact on their business feels excellent by the end of a day. I contribute a lot of hard work into what I do.
Sales Representative - Greater Seattle
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media!
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
- Favorite Food: Burritos. We don’t have them back in the Ukraine.
- Favorite Movie: Tarantino’s movies are the best. I wish he could do more of them.
- Favorite Book: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Favorite Quote: “The more you learn, the more you earn.” – Warren Buffett
- Favorite Gravity Merchant: Madison Kitchen in Madison Park. They became my first and best client.