In West Philadelphia, I was born and raised. On the playground is where I spent most of my days… wait.. that was the Fresh Prince not me. That was a great show… Anyhow, I was born and raised in the Seattle area. I grew up on a farm in North Bend, a farm in Bellevue and a house (livestock free) in Bothell. Sales wasn’t my first career path out of school; I worked as a Veterinary Technician for almost 10 years before making the jump into sales. Since then I have worked for The Seattle Times, Datasphere Technologies and Hearst.
My ultimate goal is to utilize my experience and the knowledge I will gain Gravity to increase revenue and help grow the consumer base, but I really look forward to being a part of and contributing to the company culture!
Sales Representative - Greater Seattle
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media!
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
- Favorite Food: Red Bull… does that count as food?
- Favorite Movie: Probably Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back but Shawshank Redemption and The Usual Suspects are close runner ups.
- Favorite Book: Les Miserabes by Victor Hugo
- Hobbies: Spending time with my family and teaching my son new things. I love trying new things and learning new skills.
- Favorite Quote: “If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story.” – Orson Wells