My name is Dan and I grew up mostly in Lynnwood, Washington. The biggest experience in life that made me the person I am today is dealing with plans not going the way you want it to and being able to change yourself and not place the blame on the circumstances around you. I worked a lot of customer service from making coffee at the first Starbucks to selling homes at Redfin. So, dealing with people in all sorts of different instances helps me be able to deal with any merchant.
- Favorite Food: Fried chicken and noodles.
- Favorite Movie: Starship Troopers
- Favorite Book: Game of Thrones
- Hobbies: Gaming and basketball.
- Favorite Quote: “Bitterness is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.”