Hi! My name is Courtney! I was born and raised in Olympia, WA, and currently live in Seattle with no plans of ever leaving! I spent a short time in Spokane where I graduated from Gonzaga University- Go Zags! I got my Masters Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, was a practicing mental health clinician for eight years prior to joining the Gravity team! Why the big career switch? Well, I learned about Gravity when I owned a local business and decided I had to be a part of their mission to change the industry and help other business owners.
I have a really cool family! They are all really smart, compassionate, loyal and motivated people so I got some great advice and had awesome guidance growing up. As a result, I find a lot of self value in creating, building, and growing something. I LOVE the challenge of life. I aspire to do things that are not only making my life better, but making other lives better because that’s my end goal. If I can contribute in a way that’s impacting people beyond my own personal reach, that would be a success for me. This is a huge reason I started working at Gravity.
Fun fact? I LOVE LOVE LOVE giraffes.
Inside Sales Representative
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media![addthis_horizontal_follow_buttons]
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
- Favorite Food: Pizza
- Favorite Movie: Pulp Fiction and The Departed
- Favorite Book: Tools of Titans
- Hobbies: Sleeping and teaching and taking Pure Barre classes.
- Favorite Quote: “Either I will find a way or I will make one.” – Philip Sidney
- Favorite Gravity Merchant: I love to help out any company that does business-to-business sales. Business owners, especially those who operate in the B2B space, are under a lot of pressure to accept credit cards. As a result, I have noticed that companies who do wholesale or B2B sales are often overcharged and underserved. Since business and corporate payment processing is different from consumer credit card processing, I have taken the time to learn about the best ways to get these companies the lowest rates possible while improving their overall merchant service experience. In addition, I often serve as the trusted payment processor for these B2B companies and love helping their partners and customers as well!