Hi! My name is Courtney! I was born and raised in Olympia, WA, and currently live in Seattle with no plans of ever leaving! I spent a short time in Spokane where I graduated from Gonzaga University- Go Zags! I got my Masters Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, was a practicing mental health clinician for eight years prior to joining the Gravity team! Why the big career switch? Well, I learned about Gravity when I owned a local business and decided I had to be a part of their mission to change the industry and help other business owners.
I have a really cool family! They are all really smart, compassionate, loyal and motivated people so I got some great advice and had awesome guidance growing up. As a result, I find a lot of self value in creating, building, and growing something. I LOVE the challenge of life. I aspire to do things that are not only making my life better, but making other lives better because that’s my end goal. If I can contribute in a way that’s impacting people beyond my own personal reach, that would be a success for me. This is a huge reason I started working at Gravity.
Fun fact? I LOVE LOVE LOVE giraffes.
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media!
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
Would you like to schedule a time to talk with a Specialist?
- Favorite Food: Pizza
- Favorite Movie: Pulp Fiction and The Departed
- Favorite Book: Tools of Titans
- Hobbies: Sleeping and teaching and taking Pure Barre classes.
- Favorite Quote: “Either I will find a way or I will make one.” – Philip Sidney
- Favorite Gravity Merchant: I love to help out any company that does business-to-business sales. Business owners, especially those who operate in the B2B space, are under a lot of pressure to accept credit cards. As a result, I have noticed that companies who do wholesale or B2B sales are often overcharged and underserved. Since business and corporate payment processing is different from consumer credit card processing, I have taken the time to learn about the best ways to get these companies the lowest rates possible while improving their overall merchant service experience. In addition, I often serve as the trusted payment processor for these B2B companies and love helping their partners and customers as well!