My name is Christiana, but you can call me Christi, Chris, C-Money… Pretty much anything is fine, but please don’t call me Christina. Which is an awesome name, it’s just not mine.
I was born in Chicago, IL and I grew up just north of the city. College took me out west to Albuquerque, NM, where I studied Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at the University of New Mexico. I learned that New Mexican food is not the same as Mexican food, and Hatch green chile can and should go on everything. I went on to earn my MBA in marketing, finance, and information assurance. I really loved school! After college, I moved to Denver, CO, where I explored the Rockies and fell in love with craft beer. Life took me to Charlotte, NC, where I joined Teach For America to battle educational inequity. I developed a love for biscuits, sweet tea, and Carolina BBQ.
My newest chapter of life brought me out to Gravity Payments and the Pacific Northwest. I can’t wait to see what new adventures and food await!
Fun fact: I’ve lived in every timezone in the contiguous US.
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media!
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
- Favorite Food: Please give me #allthefood
- Favorite Movie: The Princess Bride
- Favorite Book: Ender’s Game, The Alchemist, The Great Gatsby, The Giving Tree
- Hobbies: Eating, climbing, yoga, and binge watching shows.
- Favorite Quote: “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho