My name is Christiana, but you can call me Christi, Chris, C-Money… Pretty much anything is fine, but please don’t call me Christina. Which is an awesome name, it’s just not mine.
I was born in Chicago, IL and I grew up just north of the city. College took me out west to Albuquerque, NM, where I studied Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at the University of New Mexico. I learned that New Mexican food is not the same as Mexican food, and Hatch green chile can and should go on everything. I went on to earn my MBA in marketing, finance, and information assurance. I really loved school! After college, I moved to Denver, CO, where I explored the Rockies and fell in love with craft beer. Life took me to Charlotte, NC, where I joined Teach For America to battle educational inequity. I developed a love for biscuits, sweet tea, and Carolina BBQ.
My newest chapter of life brought me out to Gravity Payments and the Pacific Northwest. I can’t wait to see what new adventures and food await!
Fun fact: I’ve lived in every timezone in the contiguous US.
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media![addthis_horizontal_follow_buttons]
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
- Favorite Food: Please give me #allthefood
- Favorite Movie: The Princess Bride
- Favorite Book: Ender’s Game, The Alchemist, The Great Gatsby, The Giving Tree
- Hobbies: Eating, climbing, yoga, and binge watching shows.
- Favorite Quote: “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho