A little about me: –
- Only child
- Grew up in Lake Stevens, WA
- 1/4 Japanese
- Played college softball
- Was a Certified Personal Trainer
- B.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Social Science with a minor in Corrections from CWU
- I love Seattle sports, especially the Mariners!
- Coached Little League softball
- I love going to Concerts or live events
Through my various roles and life experiences I bring with me an eagerness to learn, a willingness to help others, and a determination to succeed.
- Favorite Food: Mexican Food.
- Favorite Movie: Dirty Dancing
- Favorite Book: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
- Hobbies: Going to concerts, sporting events, anything outdoors, and spending time with the people I love.
- Favorite Quote:“There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do. ” – Derek Jeter