I’m from a little town on the coast of Oregon called Tillamook. I went to Tillamook High School. My first job was scooping ice cream at the TIllamook Cheese Factory. Growing up, I enjoyed playing youth and high school sports, was on the varsity baseball team in high school, and spent most of my time watching and following professional wrestling growing up as a child. My son and I travel and attend Wrestlemania every year. I also coach my son’s little league baseball team.
The biggest and best experience in my life was when my son was born. This is something that shaped and formed who I am today. As a parent of a brand new baby boy at the ripe age of 21 forced me into adulthood fairly quickly. Being a father has not only shaped who I am, but has helped me understand what is actually important in life. It has formed my ability to become a natural leader at Gravity. Going to work at a young age helped me understand the value of hard work and how the human body is more capable of accomplishing what we perceive it can accomplish.
Sales Representative - Florida
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media!
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
Would you like to schedule a time to talk with a Specialist?
- Favorite Food: Teriyaki chicken
- Favorite Movie: The Sandlot
- Hobbies: Working out, crossfit, bowling, riding ATV’s, camping, and playing sports.
- Favorite Quote: “When you walk up to opportunity’s door, don’t knock on it. Kick that bitch in, smile, and introduce yourself.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
- Favorite Gravity Merchant: The Boardroom in Boise, ID.