I’m from a little town on the coast of Oregon called Tillamook. I went to Tillamook High School. My first job was scooping ice cream at the TIllamook Cheese Factory. Growing up, I enjoyed playing youth and high school sports, was on the varsity baseball team in high school, and spent most of my time watching and following professional wrestling growing up as a child. My son and I travel and attend Wrestlemania every year. I also coach my son’s little league baseball team.
The biggest and best experience in my life was when my son was born. This is something that shaped and formed who I am today. As a parent of a brand new baby boy at the ripe age of 21 forced me into adulthood fairly quickly. Being a father has not only shaped who I am, but has helped me understand what is actually important in life. It has formed my ability to become a natural leader at Gravity. Going to work at a young age helped me understand the value of hard work and how the human body is more capable of accomplishing what we perceive it can accomplish.
Sales Representative - Florida
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media![addthis_horizontal_follow_buttons]
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
- Favorite Food: Teriyaki chicken
- Favorite Movie: The Sandlot
- Hobbies: Working out, crossfit, bowling, riding ATV’s, camping, and playing sports.
- Favorite Quote: “When you walk up to opportunity’s door, don’t knock on it. Kick that bitch in, smile, and introduce yourself.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
- Favorite Gravity Merchant: The Boardroom in Boise, ID.