I was born and raised in Washington in the amazing Puget Sound. I completed my bachelors in mathematics at WWU in 2014. Since then I have continued on my career path by learning from a great bunch of wonderful people through the greater Seattle area. I have far too many stories and experiences to even begin to describe who I am and how I have been shaped, but suffice it to say there have been many and they are enjoyable footnotes in the book of my life.
I am happy to tell some tales over lunch or coffee break, and can’t wait to hear from others!
…oh yes, and the fun fact: I can’t eat melted cheese.
I am excited to bring my experiences and background to Team Gravity because I believe I can help to improve the ever-growing community of members and great minds in a supportive and encouraging role. I look forward to interacting and learning with my new team and growing with them. More so, I am eager to showcase my creativity, hard work, and dedication to analytics in the coming months. I hope everyone will come to see me as a reliable member and a valued part of Team Gravity!
- Favorite Food: Asian Cuisine or Holiday Staples
- Favorite Movie: There is never A favorite, only FAVORITES.
- Favorite Book: A song of Ice and Fire.
- Favorite Quote: “Choose to make it a better day.” – Mom
- Hobbies: F.O.M.O. It keeps me going, even when I want to curl up and enjoy a nice long nap.