I’m Ashlie! I was born and raised right here in Washington State, which makes me very proud. My family, my hair, and my personal library are quite large. I’ve volunteered in a high school theatre group as a choreographer for over seven years and those kids light up my life.
As the oldest of a large family, I grew up fast and had a lot of responsibilities. I also traveled quite extensively right after high school. Nothing gives you better perspective on life than exploring the world.
Working with kids has taught me incredible levels of patience and empathy. I realize that everyone has a story, and everyone desires to be heard and valued. This allows me to really connect with our merchants – I’m able to listen to their needs, their dreams, their struggles and their hopes. That helps me come up with intuitive solutions that can really help their business.Gravity.
- Favorite Food: Bacon. Always.
- Favorite Movie: Jurassic Park or The Lion King. It’s a toss up.
- Hobbies: My aunt taught me to knit when I was eight and I never stopped.
- Favorite Quote: “There’s always money in the banana stand.” – Arrested Development
- Favorite Gravity Merchant: I LOVE Trendz Salon in Burlington. They have great stylists, fun atmosphere, and quality care. El Camion has the best quesadillas ever. I spend WAY too much money at Bad Woman Yarn in Wallingford. They have an amazing selection.