How To plug in a VX520 Credit Card Terminal
Watch this how to video to plug in a VX520 Credit Card Terminal offered through Gravity Payments credit card processor.
Step by Step instructions: How to plug in a VX 520
- Turn terminal to the back.
- Locate the different ports where you plug your cables in.
- If you connect your terminal to the internet, plug your ethernet cable into the port labeled ETH.
- If you connect your terminal through a phone line, plug your phone cable into the port labeled with a blue phone on the far right.
- If you’re using a pin-pad, you need to plug it in before you plug in the power cord.
- If you’re using a pin-pad, plug it into the RS232 port located in the middle.
- Once you have all your cables connected, you can plug your terminal into the power cord.
- Connect your power cord to the port labeled with a green lightning bolt on the far left of the terminal.