How To run a sale on the FD130 Credit Card Terminal
Watch this how to video to run a sale on the FD130 credit card terminal.
Step by Step instructions: How To Run A Sale FD130
- Select Sale.
- Enter the sale amount.
- Press green enter key.
- If you accept tips at your business, the terminal will prompt you to enter a tip amount or press Cancel (X) to skip.
- The terminal will prompt you to present payment.
- If payment is present, swipe the customer’s card now. For an EMV chip card, insert it into the slot at the bottom of the terminal.
- If payment is not present, key in the customer’s card information.
- Choose Credit or Debit.
- The payment will process.
- A receipt will print out of the top of the terminal.
- To print a customer copy, select Yes.