How To void a transaction Dejavoo Z9 Credit Card Terminal
Watch this how to video to void a transation on a Dejavoo Z9 Credit Card Terminal offered through Gravity Payments credit card processor.
Step by Step instructions: How To Void A Transaction Dejavoo Z9
- On the main screen, select the Sale option.
- This will take you to a new menu.
- On the new menu, select Void.
- The main screen should now say Void on the right side.
- Enter in the amount you want to void.
- Press the green OK key.
- To confirm the amount, press the green OK key again.
- The terminal may prompt you to enter in a manager password.
- If necessary, enter in the password.
- Press green OK key to confirm password.
- The terminal will prompt you to tap, insert, swipe, or key enter in the customer’s credit card.
- If the customer’s credit card is present, you can swipe it now. If it’s a chip card, you can insert it in the EMV slot located at the bottom of the terminal.
- If the card is not present, type in the credit card number on the keypad.
- The terminal will prompt you to search for the transaction.
- Press the green OK key to search for the transaction.
- If the terminal screen is showing the transaction you want to void, press Select.
- It will now void the transaction.
- A receipt will print.