How To run a refund on the Dejavoo Z9 Credit Card Terminal
Watch this how to video to run a refund on the Dejavoo Z9 credit card terminal.
Step by Step instructions: How To Run A Refund on Dejavoo Z9
- From the main screen, your terminal will default to the Sale option.
- Press Sale.
- A new menu will appear where you’ll see a list of options – Sale, Return, Void, Auth, Ticket.
- Select Return.
- Your screen should say Return on the right hand side.
- Enter in amount for the refund.
- Press green OK key to confirm the refund amount.
- Press green OK key again to confirm.
- The terminal may prompt you for a manager password.
- Enter in the password.
- Press green OK key to confirm.
- The terminal will ask you to tap, insert, swipe, or enter in the card number.
- For a chip card, insert the card into the EMV slot located at the bottom of the terminal.
- If it’s a magnetic stripe card, swipe the card now.
- The terminal will now connect.
- It will now prompt you to give the terminal to you customer to sign for the refund.
- Once they’ve signed, press the green OK key.
- A receipt will print.
- It will also prompt you to Press Any Key to print a customer receipt.
- Press the green OK key to print a customer receipt.