Here are the instructions for Merchant Portal and your merchant console (gateway).
- Go to Merchant Portal and log in.
- Click on the “Reports” section on the left panel of the screen. You can use the filters to specify which transactions to view.
- When viewing a transaction report, click on the printer icon on the top-right corner of the page near the locations drop-down. This will open a PDF that you can print.
Merchant Console (Gateway)
- Go to https://secure.chargeitpro.com and log in.
- Go to the “Batches” page. Under the batch dropdown, select the day you wish to print a report for and click “View”.
- Click the “Print” button.
Gravity Payments client
- Click on the “Current Batch” tab to view transactions in the currently open batch, or click on “Closed Batches” to view transactions older than the currently open batch.
- Set the filters for how you want the transactions to display. You can select a 40-column report for a report that fits on receipt printer paper, or an 80-column report for a report that fits on normal printer paper.
- Click print/view to preview the report, and click the printer icon on the top-left corner of the page to print the report.