Restaurant POS Systems
Gravity Payments works with a large mix of great restaurant POS systems designed to fit your specific credit card processing needs. Our ability to integrate seamlessly into your POS system will enable you to process credit card and debit card payments while managing your business more efficiently. Additionally, you will be able to monitor your business activities, track inventory, set employee schedules, manage tables, access the kitchen printer, and more.
What are common restaurant POS systems?
At Gravity, we like to say we’re agnostic when it comes to POS systems. We don’t offer only one POS, because we feel like that limits your options in finding the right solution for your individual needs. Instead, we put the power back in your hands by consulting with you to find a solution that fits exactly how you want to process. To learn more about our POS systems, click here.
- This multi-functional POS system gives restaurant operators all the tools they need to boost sales and increase the speed of service.
- Maitre’D POS is one of the most feature-rich and customizable restaurant POS systems on the market. For almost 20 years, Maitre’D has catered to the hospitality market – offering expertise, proven reliability, and better scalability.
- Touch Bistro
- Touch Bistro gives restaurateurs a speedy and reliable POS system with the convenience and flexibility of the cloud. Touch Bistro is available offline when your internet goes down, so your business does not.
- SmilePOS is one of the easiest point-of-sale systems for your servers to use. Whether the customer wants to split checks, switch tables, apply discounts, or redeem gift cards, they can do that quickly and securely, so customers remain happy. This is specifically a great solution for Thai restaurants.
- Turn tables faster with Revel POS. Access a full suite of features made to grow your restaurant quicker. From pre-authorization, caller ID, table timers, split bills, delivery management, and table layouts, Revel POS gives you the tools to run your business more efficiently than ever.
- Upserve POS has intuitive features and rich reports that save time on training and provide valuable insights. You’ll have access to robust menu features that allow you to easily search for menu items, edit your menu on-the-fly, automated item countdowns, and 86’ed alerts.
Common Benefits and Features for Restaurant POS Systems:
- Accept all major debit and credit cards
- Accept NFC payments
- Accept Apple Pay & Samsung Pay
- Inventory Control
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Employee Scheduling
- Sales Reporting
- Gift Cards
- Loyalty Programs
- PCI Compliance
- Table Layouts
- Table side Ordering
- Ingredient Inventory
- Catering Management
- Much more!
How secure is it?
Like all our credit card processing measures, restaurant POS systems are just as safe and secure. When you process a payment, your customer’s card data can be encrypted, tokenized, and kept secure. To learn more about tokenization, click here.
Source: manufacturer website