Micros POS aka (Oracle Hospitality RES 3700) is a point of sale system used by thousands of restaurants and food/beverage businesses around the world. With an large list of functionality that is designed to fit the needs of the hospitality industry, Micros POS offers the complete point-of-sale solution. Modernize guest interactions by expanding to mobile devices, extend add reporting capabilities for greater control over your business. Micros POS is a large scale system that works well for enterprise and individual restaurant systems. Since Micros POS was purchased by Oracle you gain the support and infrastructure that Oracle is known for.
What businesses are Micros POS good for?
- Casual dining
- Fine dining
- Casual Quick Service
- Full Service
Micros POS Key Features:
- Accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover)
- Enable mobile devices
- Use one single POS system that can work within stationary devices and mobile.
- Using mobile devices provides a faster level of service for clients
- Management and owners can control back office systems, including labor management on mobile devices
- Designed for your business
- Build out the correct workflows for your company
- Your specific business environment can be built into the functionality.
- Kitchen Management
- Support cooks and chefs by keeping quality control of product at the forefront.
- Keep guest experience at your level of excellence by integrating precise timing of food prep.
- Reporting and Analysis
- Your business will have additional leverage through Oracles Hospitality Reporting and Analytics cloud.
- Near instant data. (Sales, Promotion effectiveness, Shrinkage, etc)
- Labor management
- Real-Time labor reporting empowers you to make effective labor decisions
- Inventory management
- Intelligent inventory systems allows you to keep product cost low
Source: manufacturer website