Gravity Payments’ enables omni-channel processing so you can easily accept payments across all sales channels and devices through a single payment processing platform. This is a convenient way for your business to attract omni-channel retail customers who need to purchase your goods or services in non-traditional ways, but also gives the ability to consolidate your payments all in one place to save you time and money.
How Omni-Channel Processing Works
With omni-channel processing, you’ll need a solution that reconciles all your transactions in one single easy-to-use location. This is a great solution for businesses who are starting to blur the lines between their brick-and-mortar store and an eCommerce platform to accommodate a growing spectrum of customers who are choosing to pay for products and services in a combination of ways.
So, no matter how you choose to accept payments – terminal, mobile, POS, payment gateway, MOTO – Gravity will find a way to seamlessly integrate with any of your current systems or find a solution that fits your business.
Common Questions about Omni-Channel Processing
What are the benefits of omni-channel processing?
By utilizing omni-channel processing, you’ll be able to:
- Eliminate duplicate credit card processing systems in favor of one that can acquire, authorize, and route all your transactions in a single service
- Accommodate how your customers or vendors want to pay for goods and services
- Create a more cost-efficient system that can respond to how rapidly the credit card processing landscape is changing
- Easily reconcile and achieve consistency for all transactions across one channel
- Consolidated monitoring and reporting keeps you organized and improve efficiency in your business’ processes
What businesses would benefit from omni-channel processing?
Any merchant could benefit from a “one-stop-shop” type payment system, but businesses who generally benefit are:
- Food & Beverage
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Fitness Studios & Gyms
- Health & Healthcare Services
- Salons & Spas
- CPA Firms
- Property Management
- Lodging & Hospitality
- And more!
Is it safe and secure?
Like all our credit card processing measures, omni-channel processing is just as safe and secure. By driving all your channels through one PCI-compliant platform, you’ll improve your security and the security of all of your customers and vendors by leveraging P2P encryption and tokenization.
Source: manufacturer website