Help us help small businesses. Become a small business champion. Learn more
Gravity MasterCard for Business
An accessible line of credit that’s paid off through your credit card processing. Best of all, it’s free completely free.
Make your processing work harder for you
When we say free, we mean it. No monthly or annual recurring fees.
Save .05% on your processing rates when you bundle Gravity MasterCard for Business.
20% of your daily batch automatically goes toward the balance on your card.
Qualify with a FICO score as low as 300 and without a personal guarantee.
START BUILDING CREDIT
Customers pay the way they want. You accept cards and settle as normal.
80% of your batch is deposited in your bank, the other 20% toward the card balance. You can increase the percentage toward the card balance.
Every deposit increases your available funds. And you never have to spend money to get cash back.
APR: 15.45% + Prime
There are many ways to get the process started. Complete the form, schedule a chat, or call our Gravity’s Business Credit Card team at 206-693-2930.
Schedule a time to chat with the Gravity Business Credit Card team.