Merchant Services For Veterinarians
From in-exam room credit card processing, to integration with your system, Gravity Payments strives to bring you the best merchant service solution possible for your business. We know every business is different, and with that knowledge we take a comprehensive approach to merchant services. We partner with you to learn about your business and what your specific needs are to ensure you have the best set up possible. From online payments, to recurring billing, almost nothing is out of our wheelhouse when it comes to credit card processing.
Our Support Team is there for you 24 hours a day and with no phone trees, you can rest assured you will get someone on the phone when you need them.
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media![addthis_horizontal_follow_buttons]
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
Why do more veterinarians trust Gravity Payments?
- We’re honest. So much so, we’ll tell you if we can’t beat a great deal you’re already getting.
- We’re completely transparent. We don’t hide anything in the fine print or confuse you with industry jargon.
- We provide good old-fashioned customer service. You won’t be stuck in a phone tree or talk to a robot. Our Support Team is on call 24/7 to help whenever you may have an issue.
- We don’t talk. We listen. You run the conversation and tell us how you want to run your business. We’ll figure out what we can do to help.
- We have your best interests in mind. We don’t sell you equipment or services you don’t need. Our only motivation is to help find the solution that best fits your business.
- We make it simple to accept payments. As soon as you tell us what you need, we’ll do all the heavy lifting.
If you have questions about accepting payments, or aren’t really sure where to begin, let’s have a quick chat! Fill out the form above and someone on our team will be standing by, ready to answer any questions you may have.
What features do veterinarians usually need from a credit card processor?
- In-Exam Room Processing
- Do you have a desire to charge your clients in the exam room? Gravity Payments can provide a virtual terminal that functions exactly like a physical terminal, so your clients can pay for their services in the exam room. For more information about virtual terminals, click here.
- Credit Card Terminals
- Process transactions at a counter with a credit card terminal. We offer EMV chip card, magnetic swipe, and contactless payments like Apple Pay and Samsung Pay. You can process voids, returns, and more through WiFi, 3G, ethernet, or the phone line. For more information on credit card terminals, click here.
- Recurring Billing
- Gravity Payments can provide recurring billing through the same virtual terminal we can offer in-exam room processing. Often veterinarians will offer wellness programs for pets to ensure they remain happy and healthy. With recurring billing, you won’t have to worry about the cash flow coming in for these services. It’ll be automatic! For more information, click here.
Other merchant services from Gravity Payments for veterinarians:
- Accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover)
- Credit Card Processing
- Scalability with your business
- Hundreds of products and services to continually fit the needs of your organization
- We build solutions to fit your needs
- We don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach
- No leases
- 24-hour Customer Support
- No phone trees. Get support from a real person when you need it.
- Personal Account Representative
- Mobile Payments
- Magnetic stripe reader*
- Key-enter payments
- Backoffice reporting*
- Works with most devices (iOS/Android)
- POS Systems
- Sales reporting and analytics
- Customer management
- Employee management
- Inventory management
- And more!
- Working Capital
- Help grow your organization
- Free and easy application process
- No late payments
- Flexible terms
- Access to immediate funds
- Gift Card and Loyalty programs
- Detailed Statements
*Some features not available on all equipment